Putting your best face forward is a lovely concept, but pulling it off with style can be a very different story. Most women have a personal vision of what a polished face should look like and how Make-up should be worn, but as we mature, change careers, and take on different lifestyles and roles, what is considered the ”best face” for the situation changes as well.
Our appearance makes a statement about us, regardless of our effort. Presenting yourself in the best possible light is the goal, whether it be the start of high school, moving into the corporate world, changing professions, a wedding or formal/special event, or just learning how to update your look after many years. Then we have the more unique considerations, as when working with the changes in our skin and our facial features as they mature, and even concealment of surgical or other facial scaring, All of this requires a shift in how we work with Make-up, the products that are needed, and the proper tools to use.
The amount of products in the marketplace is beyond overwhelming. Investing in a lesson teaches you to understand what’s “haute” vs hype in Make-up and tools, and enables you to make smart buying decisions saving you precious time and money.
A perfectly finished face should reflect effortless beauty, without breaking the bank. That in of itself is the face of perfect style.
During your one-on-one session, we cover the following:
- Getting real – Establish goals and expectations to create the look that’s right for you.
- Clean up your act – Review, edit, and organize your product and tool collection, discuss products and tools in the marketplace; when to save, when to splurge, what works, what doesn’t and why.
- Hands on – Step by step I show you how to create and tailor your new look, with my hands, and with yours.
- Framing the masterpiece – Last, but furthest from least, your look is pulled together by a complete brow tailoring service. (included with the two-hour, in home lesson)
- In home one-on-one instruction (two hours), rates start at: $250
- One-Hour Make-up Lesson and Application, rates start at: $125 (in-studio)
- Personal Shopping: Service available to build an optimized Make-up kit, perfectly tailored for individual needs. (please call for rates)